Friday 15 August 2008

wedding cupcakes


wedding cupcakes, originally uploaded by Zalita.

this is a really special story...

a lovely lady from our Netcare St augustines Hospital called me yesterday and asked me if i could create for today 24 cupcakes for a man who is dying...


its going to be his wedding this evening and they wanted to make the day special for him and they want gorgeous pictures as memories...

:( it depresses me to think about it....

plz say a little prayer for this man and i just hope i helped to make his day special....

2 comments:

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Greetings from the States (Chicago, IL. to be exact)! :)

I found your blog on Prima Donna Bride's blogroll - checked it out and LOVE it! I absolutely adore your beautiful cupcake creations, so I've featured you on the wedding blog I write, "It's A Jaime Thing".

I hope you like the feature, if there is anything you wish for me to add or change, please let me know and I'll be happy to do so.

Also, if you might be interested in a link exchange, I'd be happy to also add you to my blog roll - just email me and let me know.

Keep up the great work...you are blessed with such creativity - I wish I lived nearer so I could try your fabulous cupcakes myself, they look so yummy!

Sincerely,
Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"
itsajaimething@yahoo.com
www.itsajaimething.com

Anonymous said...

so sweet

copyright notice to all

My gallery is (c) Zalita cupcake D'lights and none of the images may be used for anything without expressed written permission!

if you need to contact me send me an email to zmotz1@gmail.com!

please note:
My pics and styles belong to me, many of them are original ideas unless stated, if u wish to borrow a style or picture please ask me and give credit and a link back to the original picture... thank you

contact me